Monday, January 26
Subject:

Faith is in the Eye of the Beholder

Faith is huge when it comes to God. I believe that there are measures of faith and that certain things may or may not happen based on that measure of faith. I like to think of faith as Hebrews 11:1 says, "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Faith isn't something that can only happen if you trust in God's great power. I know it's easy to say God can do anything and look at the stars and see how that statement is entirely true, but sometimes it's hard to believe that we have trouble putting our faith in that same God. We say we can do all things through Christ like the Bible tells us, yet we don't have the faith in that same Christ to provide for us, also like the Bible tells us He will. Actually the Bible promises that He will provide. The concept of faith is so hard to wrap my mind around because I can have faith in what the Word says, yet I don't act on my own life with that same faith. God promises us many things and there are so many examples of people who have been blessed by those promises and all it takes is faith. All we need to do is be sure of what we hope for, and I know everyone has hopes. If we could have that faith in God to be 100 percent sure of what we hope for, then those things would become a reality. All it takes is a little bit of faith, true faith. I've let myself believe that a hope may not come true and usually it doesn't come true. If I believe, by faith, that something will happen then it will happen, but if I have an inkling of a doubt in my mind that it won't happen, it's not going to happen. God sees the intention of the heart and He knows when we truly have faith in something and when we are just merely hoping for something. Faith is more than a belief, it's an action and step forward towards a hope that we are sure of. Don't let the "realities" of this world bog you down with false faith. You can do all things through Christ, and you will be blessed if you stay true to His commands, and God will be your strength when you are weak, your blessing when you are poor, your sight when you are blind, and your way out when you see no path. God is bigger than all of your problems and if you just believe and have true faith, you will be rewarded :) Lord, I pray that I may never forget your promises in times of struggle and that I find true faith inside me. You are AMAZING Lord! Glory to You forever and ever. Amen.

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home

About Me


Yo, what up my fellow comrads! I'm Nick :D and as I continue my walk with God I will post blogs of my devotionals and plenty of other things. It's a start, right?

Feel free to comment on what I write cuz it won't always be right haha.

Well, I hope you enjoy what I have to say and this is really for me, so I can keep track of what I write. This will definitely be pretty cool to look at ten years from now to see what I wrote.

Thanks for checkin this out! I love you dudes!

Archive


January 2009 l January 2010 l

Friends




Music


I will have some pretty sweet music soon, don't worry :)

Links


Robert's Blog


Design


Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u.
However, brush credits DO NOT go to me.