Tuesday, January 20
Subject:

President Obama

President Elect Barrack Obama was sworn in today as the 44th President of the United States becoming the first African-American President. Today America, and President Obama, made history and I was just glad to be a part of it. I watched the Inauguration at school (WFL) today and it was pretty sweet. First, I have to say Pastor Rick Warren did an amazing job at the invocation and he was pretty much lead by the Spirit throughout that entire prayer. After that I was pumped to hear what President Obama had to say and he was very powerful. I do have to say that I personally didn't vote for Barrack Obama because of some key moral issues for me but he's MY President now and I support him fully. There are some things I still don't agree on but who doesn't agree with everything someone else agrees with? God has placed Barrack Obama as President of the United States and I need to respect God's authority. Romans 13:1 says, "Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established." God has placed Obama in presidency and I entirely support the decision. First of all, it's God... Why should I be questioning Him? Second of all, This man is a great public symbol of leadership, change and freedom, something that this country needs. If we can all rally behind Obama and support, I believe we can see some great changes in this country. This doesn't mean I'm going to abandon my opinion on certain issues, I'm still not going to agree with President Obama on some things, but that doesn't mean I won't support him. I believe he's going to be a great leader for this country in the next four, possibly eight years and we're going to see lots of progress and change. Today was a historical day and I pray we remember the original intent of this country by our forefather's and I also pray for Barrack Obama that the Lord Almighty will keep him safe and blessings will come for him and his family and that the Lord will give him the right strength, courage, compassion, and wisdom to lead this country. Praise and glory to God. Amen.

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home

About Me


Yo, what up my fellow comrads! I'm Nick :D and as I continue my walk with God I will post blogs of my devotionals and plenty of other things. It's a start, right?

Feel free to comment on what I write cuz it won't always be right haha.

Well, I hope you enjoy what I have to say and this is really for me, so I can keep track of what I write. This will definitely be pretty cool to look at ten years from now to see what I wrote.

Thanks for checkin this out! I love you dudes!

Archive


January 2009 l January 2010 l

Friends




Music


I will have some pretty sweet music soon, don't worry :)

Links


Robert's Blog


Design


Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u.
However, brush credits DO NOT go to me.