Thursday, January 28
Subject:

Restart?

Well, I haven't done this in a while... So, let's try this out. As you can see I tried starting a blog for the new year, I guess it was supposed to be some sort of "new start" of something and it just died out in about two weeks. This year can be different, just sayin'. Hopefully this will last longer than two weeks this year. First of all, I just want to say God has been good to me in this past year and it was definitely a year of CHANGE in my life. I'm so excited for what God has in store for me this year and all the things He'll show me in my life this year. This is definitely going to be a year of breakthrough, not only for me but for many others as well. 2010. It's a new decade and that just means we have ten years until the next decade. What will we do in those ten years? I hope it's impacting, life-changing, shocking, amazing, and grandormous! (is that a word? Well, it is now) I really feel like we can make a difference we just need some direction. This generation is very passionate, and that's awesome! We just need to funnel the passion because it's going other places like, drugs, sex, alcohol, lies, insecurities, less self-worth, and anything else you can think of that sounds bad. BUT then again, that's pretty much always been going on since the beginning of time. What I'm really trying to get across is that maybe we can be the break in the chain; maybe this trend of bad things ends here and now. Do YOU believe that we can be the change that we wish to see? Do you think we have the ability to lead others into victory, success, prosperity, joy, happiness, kindness, self-control, beauty, love? I think so. It just takes a light-switch like device in your brain called VISION to turn on. Where did the vision go? we get all fired up at our rally's and church events but the flame dwindles in the fast-paced daily routines of life and we FORGET why we were even telling people about Jesus in the first place. Why do we even go out and invite people to church? Why do we take the time to have a twitter account and talk about how cool service was Wednesday night? Why do we even try to put Bible study groups in our schools and around our communities? Oh yeah, because we have a purpose to fulfill. We are called by God to lead people to Christ and see this nation and world come to know Him, that every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord. Don't let the daily mundane tasks take you away from the very thing we should be thinking about every minute of every day. We are working to advance the Kingdom, to seek and save the lost, to do what Jesus did while he was here on earth. REMEMBER what He did and move! Act now, take heart to this cause and go after the lost and the hurting and the broken. Let us turn our eyes to God and learn to love like He loves and let's share that love. Let us LOVE. I don't know why I am even talking about this, but I just feel like we need a wake up call and if you want to make a difference you don't need to wait until you have that new job, or that new car, or that new year, or that new house, or that new feeling, or that new Jesus. He'll been the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. So do what you can with what you have and GO. If you have money, give it; if you have knowledge, apply it; if you have truth, testify to it; if you have words, write them; if you have wonder, amaze someone; if you have love, share it. Whatever you have, God gave it to you to do something with, so go, and MOVE. I dare you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home

About Me


Yo, what up my fellow comrads! I'm Nick :D and as I continue my walk with God I will post blogs of my devotionals and plenty of other things. It's a start, right?

Feel free to comment on what I write cuz it won't always be right haha.

Well, I hope you enjoy what I have to say and this is really for me, so I can keep track of what I write. This will definitely be pretty cool to look at ten years from now to see what I wrote.

Thanks for checkin this out! I love you dudes!

Archive


January 2009 l January 2010 l

Friends




Music


I will have some pretty sweet music soon, don't worry :)

Links


Robert's Blog


Design


Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u.
However, brush credits DO NOT go to me.